- 18U Midget
- 15U Bantam [Filled]
- 13U Pee Wee
- 11U Mosquito [Filled]
- 9U Tadpole
- 7U Rally Cap [Filled] - meets two times a week. Skills book provided and Baseball Canada also provides a free phone app to help with Rally Cap drills.
- 5U Blastball [Filled]
- [a] Manages and supports the teams and players in this division
- [b] Works with the program director in development of this division
- [c] Conducts meetings with the team manager on matters pertaining to this division
- [d] Looks after all matters within this division subject to board approval
- [e] Works directly with the league registrar in regards to players in this division
- [f] Works with the league registrar in making up teams
- [g] Collects all coaching applications and forwards to Registrar
- [h] Shall be responsible for the administration of a divisional tournament during the spring season (decided at board level when park schedule is created).
- [a] Works with board of directors in implementing existing fundraiser program
- [b] Works with program director to develop new fundraising ideas.
- [c] Collects or arranges for collection of funds during fundrasing events
- [d] Coordinates in bringing in league sponsors.
- [a] Perform such duties as are herein set forth and such other duties as are customarily pertinent to the Office of Treasurer or may be assigned by the Executive.
- [b] Receive monies and securities and deposit same in a depository approved by the Executive. Assist League Officials on procedures to deposit league funds.
- [c] Monitor, collect and keep all records for the receipt and disbursement of all monies and securities of the Local League. Ensure all cheques are written in agreement with policies established in advance of such actions by the Executive. All disbursements by cheques must have dual signatures.
- [d] Prepare statements for the Executive for every meeting and prepare an annual financial report as well as prepare a current financial report for the AGM, under the direction of the President, for submission to the Membership and Executive at the annual meeting.
- [e] Must have some basic computer knowledge
Secretary [April 2016: Filled]
The Secretary shall:
[a] Be responsible for recording the activities of the Local League and maintain appropriate files, mailing lists and necessary records.
[b] Perform such duties as are herein specifically set forth, in addition to such other duties as are customarily pertinent to the office of Secretary or as may be assigned by the Executive.
[c] Give notice of all meetings of the Local League, the Executive and Committees.
[d] Keep the minutes of the meetings of the Members, the Executive and the Executive Committee, and cause them to be recorded in a book kept for that purpose.
[e] Shall conduct all correspondence not otherwise specifically delegated in connection with said meeting and shall be responsible for carrying out all orders, votes and resolutions not otherwise committed.
[f] Notify Member, Executive, Officers and committee members of their election or appointment.
Equipment Manager - 1 year term [Filled]
[a] Purchases all team equipment needs as outlined on budget approved by board.
[b] Arranges for distribution and collection of team equipment.
[c] Arranges for distribution and collection of team uniforms.
[d] Manages the storage facilities for the team equipment and uniforms.
[e] Makes a recommendation to the board of directors when new uniforms or an increase in equipment is needed.
Field Manager – 1 year term
[a] Purchases equipment (rakes, shovels, misc. items) to keep the fields in adequate playing condition.
[b] Arranges for field repairs when needed.
[c] Liaison to the Vancouver Parks Board for all matters relating to fields and park matters.
[d] Works with the Vancouver Parks Board park manager in regards to storage of equipment and park use.
[e] Arranges for work parties when field maintenance is needed.
[f] Works with the program director.
[g] Arranges and administrates the lining of the fields.
Board created positions:
- Educate and direct Vancouver Minor coaches and volunteers on doing their police checks.
- Collect & keep track of all volunteers' police checks, and report to president or vice president if an issue arises.
- Liaison between executive & family if there is an injury during a Vancouver Minor event.