Schedules are subject to change. Check here before you head out.
Attention 15U A thru 18U AAA: Updated Feb 28/17: Lower SE Field maintenance has been delayed until further notice. Locations are changed back to Nanaimo Park. Stay tuned for further updates.
Attend as many evaluation dates as possible. Dress warm for the outdoor sessions!
11U Mosquito - SW Field (across from Corpus Christi Church)
- Sat Mar 11th Nanaimo Park 1 - 3 pm (cancelled due to weather forecast)
- Sun Mar 19th Nanaimo Park 1 - 3 pm [Cancelled - new time will be set soon]
13U Pee Wee (NW Field)
- Sat Mar 4 Nanaimo Park 1:00 - 3 pm
- Sun Mar 5 Nanaimo Park 3:00 - 5 pm (still on - undercover next to hoops at Waverley Elem School)
- Sat Mar 11 Nanaimo Park 11:00 am - 1 pm [cancelled for heavy rain]
- Sun Mar 12 Nanaimo Park 11:00 am - 1 pm [cancelled for weather ]
15U Bantam A & AA (Lower SE Field)
- Sat Feb 25 Nanaimo Park 10 am - 12 pm (Lower SE Field)
- Sat Mar 4 Nanimo Park 1 - 3 pm
- Sun Mar 5 Nanaimo Park 2:30 - 4:30 pm (CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER)
- Sat Mar 11 Nanaimo Park 11 am - 1 pm
- Sun Mar 12 Nanaimo Park 11 am - 1 pm
15U Bantam AAA - West Coast Cardinals
Feb 27/17: Evaluation Try-Outs now completed.
See West Coast Cardinals website for Evaluation Try-Out Schedule. Try-outs start Feb. 4th.
All players must be registered in their home associations before starting these evaluations.
- Vancouver Minor (VMBA) players: Register thru our website.
- Tri-Cities or PoCo players: Go to your association's website.
- On-site registration (for VMBA players only) is also available on Sunday Feb. 5th from 9 am to 11 am @ Nanaimo Park Clubhouse.
NEW FOR 2017: Tryout Fee. If a player would like to try-out for the 2017 West Coast Bantam AAA Cardinals he/she must pay a one-time $25.00 tryout fee (cash or cheque payable to 'Luke Yam' at their first tryout). The tryout fee is to cover indoor facility costs at The Ball Yard at Sports Central.
18U Midget AA (Lower SE Field)
- Sat Mar 4 Nanaimo Park 11 am - 1 pm [cancelled due to weather forecast]
- Sun Mar 5 Nanaimo Park 10 am - 12 pm [cancelled due to weather forecast]
- Sat Mar 11 Nanaimo Park 1 - 3 pm [cancelled due to weather forecast]
- Sun Mar 12 Nanaimo Park 1 - 3 pm [cancelled due to weather forecast]
- Sat Mar 18 Nanaimo Park 1 - 3 pm They were able to get out- Yay!!
18U Midget AAA - North Fraser Nationals
March 7/17: Evaluation Try-Outs now completed.
All players must be registered before starting these evaluations.
- VMBA Players register with VMBA online through our website.
- Burnaby Players register with your home association (Bby or South Bby).
- All others: Register in one of VMBA, Burnaby Minor or South Bby Baseball. You must email your home association's President or Co-ordinator that you are trying out for this team and cc VMBA President Mary McCann at email@example.com BEFORE your first session.
Tryout Fee: $20 cash at first session (receipt will be provided). Anyone not able to attend one or more of the dates listed below MUST contact John Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to make arrangements.
Players should attend as many of the dates listed below as possible, but should attend a minimum of 4 total tryouts with at least 1 indoor session. These try-outs are only open for those wanting to play 18U AAA.
Indoor Training at Richmond Oval (6111 River Rd, Richmond, BC )
- Mon Feb 13 10 am - 12 pm
- Sun Feb 19 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Sun Feb 26 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Outdoor Training (Parks)*
- Sat Feb 25 12 - 2 pm Nanaimo Park (Lower SE Diamond)
- Fri Mar 3 7 - 9 pm Kensington Park, Burnaby [Cancelled for rainout.]
- Sat Mar 4 12 - 2 pm Ron McLean Park (possible Exhibition Game)
- Sun Mar 5 12:30 - 2:30 pm Nanaimo Park - Possible Exhibition Game
*Outdoor training dates/times may change, pending field availability, confirmation and weather.