*Credit Card payments now available online in our secure website at registration, or later by logging into your member account.
*Mail your cheque payable to "Vancouver Minor Baseball" or "VMBA" to:
PO Box 11366 Wessex, Vancouver, BC, V5R 0A4 (please let Registrar know you mailed a cheque).
*Interac e-transfer: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain instructions. Email e-transfers are sent to Treasurer Jennifer Li at email@example.com.
*Cash or Cheque can be brought to:
- Killarney Community Centre at 2017 spring in-person registration dates, or
- Evaluation Dates that specify registration & payments are available on site at Nanaimo Park. Evaluation dates to be posted in 2017: Click Evaluation Dates for full schedule.
Exact amounts needed if paying by cash. Online credit card payments will also be available at in-person registration dates.
In-Person Spring 2017 Registration Dates
Killarney Community Centre, 6260 Killarney St., Vancouver, BC (by the front door)
- Saturday, January 21, 2017 Time: 9:30am - 12:45pm
- Sunday, January 22, 2017 Time: 10:00am - 1:30pm
If you are unable to attend these registration dates, check our VMB Evaluation Dates page. In-person payment / registration may be available on some evaluation dates.
Spring Family Discounts:
* First registered player is full price.
* Second registered player in a family - $20.00 off registration.
* Third registered player in a family - $30.00 off registration.
* Fourth registered player in a family - $40.00 off registration.
If there are more players in the family, please contact our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discounts apply to player base registration fees.
Financial Help (Spring/Summer)
There are three ways Vancouver Minor Baseball helps families in financial hardship to play baseball, as we do want all children to play ball.
- Work in Concession: The parent/ Guardian can work off their fee by working in concession during the spring and possibly summer baseball (by contacting our President, Mary McCann at email@example.com for approval).
- Payment Plan: The parent can create a VMBA approved payment plan with our Registrar (by using post-dated cheques).
- Funding Assistance: Please advise the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting applications. Approved funding is sent to VMBA directly.
Until further notice, KidSport funding is not an option for BC (Minor) Baseball Associations. In lieu, try A4K or one of the other options described below.
See March 16th BC Minor Baseball announcement about A4K here.
The parent can contact JUMPSTART. Click http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/ for more information about this local program.
Please note that most funders assist with base player registration fees only, not rep 13U+ AA & AAA added fees (exception: 18U Midget AA fees are eligible). See our Spring Prices page for AA, AAA added fee descriptions.
If you are suffering hardship and do not meet the financial criteria for both A4K and JumpStart, please inquire by email to email@example.com or our President Mary McCann at firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be another option available for certain circumstances on a case-by-case basis. This may also apply to situations where the funders' maximum grants do not significantly assist with player base registration fees.
Please inform VMB Registrar that you are applying for funding and where.
Box 11366 Wessex PO, Vancouver, BC, V5R 0A4
Laura Woo, Registrar, Email: email@example.com
Mary McCann, President, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org