*Credit Card payments now available online in our secure website at registration, or later by logging into your member account.
*Mail your cheque payable to "Vancouver Minor Baseball" or "VMBA" to:
PO Box 11366 Wessex, Vancouver, BC, V5R 0A4 (please let Registrar know you mailed a cheque).
*Interac e-transfer: Email our Treasurer Jennifer Li at email@example.com to obtain instructions.
*Cash or Cheque can be brought to:
- Killarney Community Centre at 2017 spring in-person registration dates, or
- Evaluation Dates that specify registration & payments are available on site at Nanaimo Park. Evaluation dates to be posted in 2017: Click Evaluation Dates for full schedule.
Exact amounts needed if paying by cash. Online credit card payments will also be available at in-person registration dates.
In-Person Spring 2017 Registration Dates
Killarney Community Centre, 6260 Killarney St., Vancouver, BC (by the front door)
- Saturday, January 21, 2017 Time: 9:30am - 12:45pm
- Sunday, January 22, 2017 Time: 10:00am - 1:30pm
If you are unable to attend these registration dates, check our VMB Evaluation Dates page. In-person payment / registration may be available on some evaluation dates.
Spring Family Discounts:
* First registered player is full price.
* Second registered player in a family - $20.00 off registration.
* Third registered player in a family - $30.00 off registration.
* Fourth registered player in a family - $40.00 off registration.
If there are more players in the family, please contact our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discounts apply to player base registration fees.
Financial Help (Spring/Summer)
There are three ways Vancouver Minor Baseball helps families in financial hardship to play baseball, as we do want all children to play ball.
- Work in Concession: The parent/ Guardian can work off their fee by working in concession during the spring and possibly summer baseball (by contacting our President, Mary McCann at email@example.com for approval).
- Payment Plan: The parent can create a VMBA approved payment plan with our Registrar (by using post-dated cheques).
- Funding Assistance: Please advise the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting applications. Approved funding is sent to VMBA directly.
Until further notice, KidSport funding is not an option for BC (Minor) Baseball Associations. In lieu, try KidsPlay or one of the other options described below.
The parent can contact JUMPSTART. Click http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/ for more information about this local program.
(New since 2015) BC (Minor) Baseball Registration Fee Funding. Click here: KidsPlay OR
1. Click on link http://www.bcminorbaseball.org/ or copy & paste to computer address bar.
2. At top left hand side of page, select & click "Baseball BC KidsPlay Registration Assistance Program".
3 . Inside you will find BC Baseball KidsPlay Registration Assistance application form and instructions.
KidsPlay Spring filing deadline is April 15, 2017. Apply early!
Athletics for Kids ("A4K")
Click: A4K to go to their website. A4K will require confirmation from VMBA of registration.
Please inform VMB Registrar that you are applying for funding.
Box 11366 Wessex PO, Vancouver, BC, V5R 0A4
Laura Woo, Registrar, Email: email@example.com
Mary McCann, President, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org